We are glad you visited our web-site and we want to invite you to explore our pages.
Hill Cliffe Baptist Church is a family church located on Red Lane, Appleton on the South side of Warrington, Cheshire, UK.
Hill Cliffe is generally believed to be the oldest surviving Baptist churches in Great Britian. Read more about our history.
We meet for worship each Sunday at 10:45am and most Sunday evenings at 6pm. In addition, groups meet through the week to provide opportunities for friendship and learning more about the Christian faith. We are committed to playing our part in God’s mission with the other churches in Warrington and around the world.
We have a wealth of musicians who lead us in worship. Depending on the service we range from very modern worship to traditional hymns. Our Sunday morning service tends to include more modern songs.
Our desire is to serve God and the people of Warrington through:
- Worship that experiences God;
- Discipleship that encourages a Christian lifestyle;
- People equipped to share the relevance and reality of the life that Jesus offers;
- Encouraging people to express their faith in Jesus through believers baptism by immersion and commitment to the local church;
- Reaching out in caring ministries that express Christ’s love.
We belong to the Baptist Union of Great Britain.